Skin Type: Oily and Sensitive Skin
So What is Oily Sensitive Skin ?
Chances are if you have red, inflamed skin that's very oily and sometimes lumpy, you could very well have Rosacea. However, if it's not lumpy it could very well be oily and sensitive and not rosacea.
- Rosacea is a common skin disease. It often begins with a tendency to blush or flush more easily than other people.
- The face will have a flushed appearance and if neglected the skin can become lumpy.
- The redness can slowly spread beyond the nose and cheeks to the forehead and chin.
- Even the ears, chest, and back can be red all the time.
It is more common in females than males and usually does not show up until age 35.
What Ingredients Work Best ?
3 DAYS TO BEAUTIFUL SKIN | OILY SENSITIVE SKIN
You will love the wonderful products that I have selected for you.
Your Curated Sampler Box Contains:
- 1oz Oil & Blemish Control Cleanser
- 1oz Sensitive Skin Tonic
- .25oz Hydrating Serum
- .25oz Clear Skin Exfoliating Masque
- .25oz Even Skin Sunscreen SPF 30
We cannot accept returns or offer money back guarantees for product samples.
Skin Care Tips
- Some of you may have a tendency to wash your face until it feels "squeaky" clean. So you might be attracted to bar soaps and foamy cleansers. Some of you may just use plain water to wash your face.
- While you may love that squeaky clean feeling, you could be making your skin more oily. Once your skin no longer feels any oil on the surface, it will compensate by producing more oil.
- Another word of caution is about the use of moisturizers. I know you have heard more than once that everybody needs a moisturizer. While I agree, that all skins need a moisturizer, not everyone needs to USE a moisturizer.
- Oily skin creates its own moisturizer and you don't always need another one. If your skin is feeling dry, it is because it is lacking in water, not oil.
- So instead of reaching for a moisturizer first, try using a gel based serum to provide hydration. If you still feel dry, then a small amount of rosewater based moisturizer will help.
- Also, eating fatty foods, even the healthy fats found in salmon and tuna, can increase oil in your skin. So keep this in mind.
- The key to keeping oily skin healthy is keeping the pores unclogged and hydration (water) not providing more oil.