Skin Type: Combination Skin
What is Combination Skin ?
Combination skin is dry in some spots (cheeks) and oily in others (forehead, nose and chin) . And while this may be a common skin combination -- it is not the only combination.
- You could have combination/dry skin where the majority of the face is dry
- Or you could have combination/oily where the majority of the skin is oily.
- The oilier areas will have enlarged pores and the drier areas will have small, less noticeable pores.
- It's important to seek balance and to use products that work on both the oily and dry areas. In other words, you need the perfect combination of skin care products.
What Ingredients Work Best ?
3 DAYS TO BEAUTIFUL SKIN SAMPLER BOX | COMBINATION SKIN
Skin Care Tips
- It can be a frustrating experience trying to balance combination skin. It is common to breakout from skin care products that work on the dry areas, but are too rich for the oily areas.
- The key to keeping combination skin healthy is keeping the pores unclogged on the oilier areas and keeping the dry areas hydrated and moisturized.
- One of the best ways to do this is to use products that work well on both areas.
- Our vitamin and herb infused Deep Pore Cleansing Lotion will deeply cleanse the oily areas and keep your pores clear while also gently cleansing the dry areas without stripping it of its natural oils.
- The Hydrating Serum contains the highest concentration of ingredients to nourish, hydrate and bring balance to your skin.
- Regular use of a mask or an exfoliating cleanser will keep pores clean and clear as well as cause them to appear smaller.
- Sunscreen will protect your skin and help even your skin tone.