All NATURAL & ORGANIC
We are proud to say that anyone can read our ingredients without the use of a dictionary.
MADE IN THE USA
Each of our skincare creams, masks, cleansers and serums are made in the heart of America.
Our products are not tested on animals and we do not harm or kill animals anywhere in the world.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice
- Aloe Vera contains two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins. These hormones fight inflammation and help the skin heal.
- Nature's most effective remedy for acne, eczema and psorasis
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Helps Fight Acne
- Tones and Tightens Oily Skin
- Antibacterial, Antiviral & Antifungal
- Removes dirt, oil and grime from pores
Beta Carotene (Carrot Seed Oil)
- Stimulates the production of oil in dry skin
- Produced from the seeds of carrots
- High in Vitamins A & E
- Nature's skin brightener and lightener
Blue Green Algae
- As a natural antimicrobial, blue-green algae actually kills off candida (aka yeast), which is often the underlying cause of acne breakouts.
- A good source of enzymes, minerals, trace minerals and antioxidants, its amino acid profile is virtually identical to humans that makes it more readily absorbed by the skin.
- Activated charcoal draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne.
- Charcoal is not metabolized, adsorbed or absorbed by the body, but it can be used to treat some poisonous bites and disinfect some wounds.
Organic Coconut Oil
Rich emollient expressed from coconuts. It's naturally antibacterial and antifungal and penetrates the skin better than other oils. Do not confuse with a synthetically processed derivative sodium lauryl sulfate.
Organic Cranberry Fruit Extract
- The acid in cranberries acts as an exfoliant and vitamins like A and C help boost collagen production.
- Cranberries also fight free radicals that may cause wrinkles and also keeps your skin moisturized.
- For centuries, cranberries have been valued for the medicinal, antioxidant properties and anti-aging benefits
- DMAE, or dimethylaminoethanol, is a compound found in high levels in anchovies and sardines.
- It helps tighten skin and reduce sagging, improve firmness and elasticity, smooth lines and wrinkles and also brighten the skin.
- What's more, it will enhance the effects of alternative antioxidants and is, therefore, best used in combination with Vitamins A, E, and C or alpha lipoic acid.
Ginseng is considered a strong anti-aging skin care treatment because of its reputation for rejuvenating the look of your skin.
Reduced appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
Anti-aging: Can help firm and tighten your look.
Great for sensitive and oily skin: Ginseng helps counteract dryness, and because of its properties, it can help with oily skin as well as sensitive skin. Its has a natural ability to balance oils.
Brightens skin tone: Some small studies on ginseng berry extract have found that it has potential in lightening and brightening the look of your skin.
Like most herbs, ginseng also protects the skin from environmental stressors.
- Goat milk contains alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid which help remove dead skin cells from your skin’s surface.
- Goat milk contains many vitamins, but is particularly high in Vitamin A, which is necessary to repair damaged skin tissue, and maintain healthy skin.
- Goat milk contains important minerals for the skin such as selenium. Selenium is believed by scientists to have an important role in preventing skin cancer.
Grapefruit Peel Oil
- Grapefruit oil is often added to creams and lotions to help treat acne and prevent oily skin.
- One study14 reports that this oil is effective against strains of bacteria like Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus faecalis, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Escherichia coli, Salmonella typhimurium, Serratia marcescens and Proteus vulgaris.
Green Tea Leaf Extract
- This powerful antioxidant, anti-aging ingredient helps fight against wrinkles.
- It prevents water loss which increases moisture and decreases rough skin.
- It has shown to help treat dermatitis, acne, rosacea, yeast infection and more.
- It even increases skin thickness and elasticity. If you have oily, acne prone skin it has shown to reduce sebum production by 60% and acne by 58%!
- It is used to treat many oily skin conditions, like acne, skin infections, wrinkles and fine lines.
- Glycerin attracts moisture onto your skin which is why it is considered a humectant.
- Glycerin is an emollient, making skin not only moist, but soft and supple to the touch.
- Our skin ages when it is starved of nutrients and oxygen which occurs when the blood cells are constricted.
- Gingko is a perfect tonic to blood vessels keeping them strong and supple and helping them to deliver nutrients and oxygen to all cells within the body.
- Gingko promotes the life of cells by preventing and repairing any microscopic damage before it can escalate into larger problems.
- Honey can be used to cleanse pores and get rid of blackheads.
- Since Honey contains antioxidants, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties, it helps to rid your skin of blackheads by removing dirt from pores.
- It then hydrates and tighten sskin pores for clear complexion.
Moisturizes the skin deeply
Acts as a Pore Cleanser
Useful in Sunburn
Fights Acne & Pimples
Adds a Natural Glow
Hydrates the Skin
Helps Reduces Wrinkles
Brightens Skin Complexion
Organic Hibiscus Flower Extract
- Hibiscus encourages an all round fresher, younger, smoother looking complexion.
- The natural acids present in Hibiscus help to purify your skin by breaking down dead skin and increasing cell turnover, they can even help to control acne breakouts.
- Nicknamed the "botox" plant because of it combats aging a little differently and less invasively by limiting the activity of elastase, the enzyme responsible for breaking down the elastin that keeps our skin firm and healthy.
- Elastin is the connective tissue keeping your skin attached to the muscles in your face.
- By preserving and protecting the elastin you keep your face looking younger, and firmer, longer.
- Jojoba Oil is high in vitamin E and B Complex, making it a powerful healing ingredient and has shown to close wounds faster, heal psoriasis, and treat damaged skin and acne.
- With its ability to stimulate collagen production you can use it to smooth fine lines and wrinkles. It is naturally anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. This oil is also great at safely removing makeup.
- Bilberry’s main effects comes from anthocyanins,
which are powerful antioxidants from a group of compounds called flavonoids.
- Bilberry extract skin benefits include defense against premature aging.
Aside from preventive action of antioxidants, bilberry extract helps facilitate the delivery of oxygen-rich blood to all layers of the skin.
This also helps the skin receive other nutrients that help maintain its elasticity and suppleness, including oil-moisture balance. Bilberry extract acts as a skin-conditioning agent that helps nourish the skin and increases its vitality.
Lavender & Chamomile
- A byproduct of the distillation of lavender flowers, this hydrosol or floral water is a natural hydrating and soothing agent. An anti-irritant and antiseptic, it is an excellent ingredient in facial cleansers, toners and lotions for sensitive skin.
- Roman Chamomile contains 30 different active compounds that have anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains caffeic acid, chlorogenic acid and rutin, which are considered helpful for treating sunburns.
The plant is said to be capable of inducing collagen synthesis and treating temperature actuated burns. This combination of phytochemicals and active properties makes the plant a perfect ingredient for anti-aging, wound healing and soothing.
Organic Lemon Peel Extract
- Given its relatively high acid content, coupled with antioxidant activity, it is obvious why lemon juice has been promoted as a natural skin lightener.
- Recently a group of researchers in Taiwan, looking to develop a commercial usage for lemon peels, discovered that the peel itself has some potent anti-tyrosinase activity.
- Efficacy testing confirms that Lemon Peel Extract is a natural and effective alternative tohydroquinone for inhibiting tyrosinase production.
Organic Orange Peel Extract
According to "Cosmetic Dermatology: Principles and Practice," the acidity in oranges coupled with their high vitamin C content makes them one of nature's perfect cures for acne. The orange peel as well as its juice can be used to treat your acne.
- Safe and gentle for even the most sensitive skins, olive oil will: moisturize, improves elasticity for more supple skin,
- Help protect the skin from bacteria, speed up healing of wounds, reduce pain and irritation, smooths out skin and prevents free radical damage.
Organic Neem Seed Oil
- Neem oil has been used in traditional folk medicine and as a home remedy for acne because of the aspirin-like compound that helps rid the skin of bacteria.
- It also helps reduce redness and inflammation.
- The high fatty-acid content in neem oil is said to prevent and treat scars from acne and is non-comedogenic.
- More and more clinical studies are reporting the benefits of topical vitamin B3 for acne healing and skin regeneration. In fact, some studies claim that topical vitamin B3 could even be more effective than more established prescribed solutions such as antibiotics, retinoids, benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid!
- Plus, topical vitamin B3 does not lead to bacterial resistance like many other antibiotic-based acne treatments because it doesn’t target the bacteria overgrowth. Instead, it targets the very first stage of acne (sebum oxidisation) and prevents pimples from developing in the first place.
Meadowfoam Seed Oil
- Meadowfoam seed oil has wonderful moisturizing and rejuvenating properties and is probably the best oil to help prevent moisture loss.
- Meadowfoam seed oil has skin detoxifying properties! What’s more is that it the detox phase doesn’t result in an explosion of purging breakouts and whiteheads! It has a slightly lower chance of causing a purge compared to some detoxifying oils like castor oil.
Organic Palm Fruit Oil
- Palm oil is rich in antioxidants such as vitamin A and its high concentrations of vitamin E protects skin cells and improve overall health.
- Studies have found red palm oil contains vitamins D and K, which are not present in other oils.
- Besides the amazing anti-aging benefits provided by the palm kernel oil, it also makes the skin naturally soft and glossy without it getting a greasy appearance.
Rose Flower Water
- Rose water is a liquid made from water and rose petals.
- The antioxidants in rosewater protect the skin cells from damage.
- It's anti-inflammatory properties soothe inflamed skins like eczema and rosacea.
- It also helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Taken from the seeds of rose bushes, this oil is full of vitamins and essential fatty acids that correct dark spots and eases dry, itchy skin.
- When applied over time it can halt and reduce the production of stretch marks and reduces appearance of scars.
- It treats acne, rosacea, burns and is skin regenerative, which makes it a great anti-aging ingredient.
Organic Rooibos Leaf
- Rooibos soothes the skin by offering relief from itching and skin irritations, such as eczema and acne.
- Antioxidants in rooibos limit free radicals, which can decrease activity of the immune system and further the aging process.
- It boasts a high level of flavonoids and has several antioxidants. Zinc and alpha‐hydroxy acid levels in rooibos promote healthy skin.
- Rooibos Leaf is recommended to tighten skin, remove blemishes, and reduce irritation.
- The oil is absorbed leaving skin feeling smooth, plump and soft without a greasy residue.
- Tamanu Oil benefits extend to a wide range of natural treatments for acne and acne scars, eczema, psoriasis, toenail fungus, stretch marks, age spots, skin rashes, general scarring, dermatitis through toanti aging and as an ingredient in making good skin products for oily skin.
Organic Sunflower Oil
- Sunflowers are a special flower in the Midwest and they are the state flower of Kansas. The French word for it is tournesol or “turn with the sun” which, is precisely what it does. The plant is called phototropic meaning that it follows the sun.
- Sunflower oil is one of the best natural oils for skin care because it's especially rich in Vitamin E, and Vitamin E's a top antioxidant. It's also been shown to help reduce inflammation and moisturize dry or sunburned skin, lessening premature signs of aging.
High in vitamin C, E, K, A and antioxidants, kiwi fruit is an exception ingredient for overall skin and hair health. It repairs tissue, increases collagen production, is antibacterial and fights hair loss.
Sugar Maple Extract
Sugar Maple Extract's Benefits for Skin. Derived from the Sugar Maple tree, this extract works as a natural alpha hydroxy acid that is often used in skin care products to minimize and repair cell damage caused by free radicals.
Doubling the speed of healing, grape seed oil reduces swelling, closes wounds and reduces scarring. Not only is it great in healing, but is antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and anticarcinogenic. It is high in vitamins C,D, E and fatty acids which makes it an excellent anti-aging oil.
Sugar Cane Extract
- Glycolic acid naturally present in Cane Sugar removes dead skin cells, dirt, and oil that can clog and stretch pores.
- A group of acids naturally occurring in fruits and herbs, used in cosmetics for thousands of years to clear and smooth the complexion. They work by loosening the “glue” that holds the outer layer of cells to the surface of your skin, thereby encouraging exfoliation and more rapid turnover of skin cells.
- Some natural sources for fruit acids include bilberry herb, black currant, grapefruit, tomato, wine and grapes (glycolic, malic, pyruvic, benzylic, citric, tartaric and lactic acids).
Witch Hazel is a byproduct of the distillation of the leaves and stems of the plant, this hydrosol or floral water is a natural astringent and tonic.
Willow Bark Extract
- Willow Bark extract contains Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) which is a natural salicylic acid that is used to treat acne prone sensitive skin problems. Salicylic acid in skin care products helps remove dead skin cells so that new skin cells can develop.
• Willow Bark extract has anti-inflammatory properties where it can help soothe swelling and lessen the inflammation of the skin.
• This amazing natural ingredient help slow down premature aging and it is also a great exfoliating ingredient that can assist to lessen discoloration and blemishes.
• Willow Bark extract has astringent properties that helps minimize pores and tone your skin.
Tea Tree Leaf Oil
- Tea tree oil is a powerful anti-inflammatory that helps reduce redness and irritation.
- It is a natural antifungal and antimicrobial which keeps the skin clean and effectively treats acne.
- This clay helps to remove toxins from your pores, allows skin to heal and reduces inflammation.
- Bentonite clay helps in the lightening of acne marks on the face.
- Bentonite clay helps one to get rid of scar tissues and stretch marks easily and effectively.
When you think of alcohol, the connotations can be negative when it comes to skincare. It’s one of the single most misunderstood ingredients and understandably why.
There’s A LOT of conflicting information out there. So, let’s break it down.
- Just because a formula has alcohol in it, doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s bad and you need to freak out.
- Synthetic alcohols can be moderately to highly toxic.
- Naturally derived benzyl alcohol and phenethyl alcohol come from plants and aren't synthesized or processed.
- Fatty alcohols are a completely different story.
- They’re in fact a wax derived from nuts, coconut and palm oil.
- Because they’re mostly naturally derived, they’re rich in healthy fats that can feed and nourish the skin in combination with other plant based oils.
Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate is a multi-purpose, clear, liquid chelating agent and preservative booster.
- A major advantage of Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate is its excellent properties regarding human toxicity and environmental impact.
- Based on Monosodium L-glutamate, a natural and renewable raw material produced by biochemical conversion of vegetable material, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate is readily biodegradable, with high solubility over a wide pH range.
- Compared to EDTA, it demonstrates enhanced preservative boosting power, and it is not toxic to cells or genetic material.
- Because it is produced from vegetable matter, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate is easily biodegradable and easily consumed by micro-organisms. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate serves the same function in formulations as EDTA, more effectively, without the health and environmental concerns.
Organic Emulsifying Wax
- It is common knowledge that oil and water don’t mix under normal circumstances. In cosmetic chemistry the solution to blending two immiscible (unblendable) liquids are emulsions. Oil simply can’t form a strong bond with water on its own.
- Organic emulsifying wax (beeswax, lecithin, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax) produces silky and stable emulsions in concentrations between 4% – 10%.
- Organic emulsifying wax makes the formulating of organic certified creams and lotions much easier.