Skin Type: Dry Skin and Uneven Skin Tone
Do You Have a Dry Uneven Skin?
When your skin does not produce enough oil, it is considered dry and if you have blotchy skin, dark marks, darkened patches of skin then you have dry skin with an uneven skin tone.
- Some medications, skin products, breakouts and not wearing sunscreen on a daily basis will cause an uneven skin tone.
- Picking pimples will cause dark marks to appear even darker and will take longer to go away
- Skin tones from ivory to ebony can have dark marks or hyperpigmentation, however, the darker the skin, the darker they will be.
- The pores are usually small or barely noticeable. However, some dry skin types may experience a rough, flaky texture.
- This type of skin usually feels dry after cleansing and needs to use a moisturizer right away.
- Dry skin is prone to fine lines, wrinkles, skin sensitivities as well as water loss or dehydration.
- In warm and humid climates, dry skin types often feel great. The moisture helps this skin type retain its oil.
- In cool and dry climates, water loss can occur and the skin will often feel much drier and can feel tight and dry.
What Ingredients Work Best ?
3 DAYS TO BEAUTIFUL SKIN SAMPLER BOX | DRY UNEVEN SKIN
You are going to love the skin care products I have selected for you.
Your Curated Sampler Box Contains:
- 1oz Milk Cleansing Lotion
- 1oz Rosewater Tonic
- .25oz AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
- .25oz Rapid Repair Serum
- .25oz Quench or Rosewater Cream
- .25oz Clear Skin Exfoliating Masque
- 25oz Even Skin Sunscreen SPF 30
Skin Care Tips
- The goal of this skin type is to hydrate and even out the skin tone. This is best achieved by using skin care products that don't strip your skin, regular and consistent exfoliation and protection from sun exposure.
- Dry skin is also subject to becoming sensitive and dehydrated as well. If your skin is extremely tight and dry, it may be dehydrated and dry meaning it lacks oil and water. See Dry Dehydrated Sensitive Skin
- Dry skin types should cleanse with cleansers that don't strip it of its natural oils. Milk based cleansers nourish and cleanse the skin while protecting its moisture balance.
- Eating foods high in essential fatty acids like those found in fatty fish like salmon and tuna will help alleviate dryness from the inside out.
- Dry skin types should avoid harsh foaming and gel type cleansers and any cleanser that makes the skin feel dry immediately after cleansing.
- An exfoliating mask will clear any impurities and exfoliate dead skin cells revealing a beautiful glowing complexion underneath.
- Daily use of a sunscreen will even out your skin tone.