Skin Type: Hormonal Acne (PCOS)
So what exactly is Hormonal Acne or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome ?
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a hormonal condition that can cause your periods to stop, cause acne and unwanted facial hair.
- Not everyone who has PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) will have persistent chronic acne, but if you do, this will help.
- Usually the pores become clogged due to the excess oil and bacteria your skin produces which causes acne breakouts, cysts or lumps to appear underneath your skin.
- Breakouts usually occur on the lower half of the face and may include the chest, back, neck and shoulders.
- Acne flareups can be caused by hormones or by stress.
- This type of acne is very persistent and challenging so extra care and patience should be exercised.
- Dead skin cells, cosmetic products, dirt and bacteria can also clog your pores and cause breakouts so your regimen should focus on keeping the pores as clear as possible.
What Ingredients Work Best ?
- I cannot say enough wonderful things about this plant. It's where BHAs or Beta Hydroxy Acids are made. Willow Bark is a natural astringent which helps tighten pores, and the BHA is essential to fighting acne and skin discoloration. It's also an anti-inflammatory which means it calms irritated sensitive skin.
3 DAYS TO BEAUTIFUL SKIN SAMPLER BOX | HORMONAL ACNE
You are going to love the skin care products I have personally selected for you.
Your Curated Sampler Box Contains:
- 1oz Oil & Blemish Control Cleanser
- 1oz Oil & Blemish Control Tonic
- .25oz AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
- .25oz Acne & Blemish Control Serum
- .25oz Clear Skin Exfoliating Mask
- 25oz Even Skin Sunscreen SPF 30
Skin Care Tips
- The goal of this skin type is to stay ahead of breakouts as well as stopping breakouts by keeping the pores as clear and unclogged as possible.
- You would really benefit from the double cleansing technique as you have to work a little extra to manage your outbreaks.
- Eating foods high in essential fatty acids like those found in fatty fish like salmon and tuna will increase oiliness.