Skin Type: Dry Skin with Acne and Uneven Skin Tone
How to Tell if You have Dry Acne Prone Skin with Dark Marks ?
If your skin is feeling dry and tight and you have breakouts, pimples and dark marks, chances are your skin is Dry with Acne & Uneven.
- Most acne products burn, sting or irritate your skin
- You breakout around the time of your menstrual cycle
- You currently have pimples that have not healed alongside those that have
- You broke out when your started or stopped using birth control pills or became pregnant
- Your skin is was once blemish free and just started breaking out recently
- Your breakouts are on the cheeks, jaws, neck, shoulders and/or back
- Your pores are small or barely visible
- Your skin gets dry immediately after cleansing
- In warmer climates, your skin feels great, but in cooler climates, it starts to feel dry and tight
What Ingredients Work Best ?
3 DAYS TO BEAUTIFUL SKIN SAMPLER BOX | DRY SKIN ACNE UNEVEN SKIN TONE
You will love the carefully selected skin care products I have picked just for you.
Your Curated Sampler Box Contains:
- 1oz Deep Pore Cleanser
- 1oz Oil & Blemish Control Tonic
- .25oz Acne & Blemish Control Serum
- .25oz Rosewater Cream
- .25oz Clear Skin Exfoliating Cleanser
- .25oz Even Skin Sunscreen SPF 30
Skin Care Tips
- The goal of this skin type is to unclog your pores without irritating it and to even out the skin tone.
- Dry skin is also subject to becoming sensitive and dehydrated as well. If your skin is extremely tight and dry, it may be dehydrated and dry meaning it lacks oil and water. See Dry Dehydrated Sensitive Skin
- Dry skin types should cleanse with cleansers that don't strip it of its natural oils. Organic honey based cleansers will help unclog your pores and are gentle.
- Eating foods high in essential fatty acids like those found in fatty fish like salmon and tuna will help alleviate dryness from the inside out.
- Dry skin types should avoid harsh foaming and gel type cleansers and any cleanser that makes the skin feel dry immediately after cleansing.
- Natural ingredients like blue green algae, kiwi, goats milk, rose, honey, cranberries, tamanu oil, neem oil and rosehip oil along with aloe will nourish and protect this delicate skin type.
- An exfoliating mask will clear any impurities and exfoliate dead skin cells revealing a beautiful glowing complexion underneath.
- Daily use of a sunscreen will even out your skin tone.